I was surprised to see that the author mentioned that the creative mind needs to be exercised. Most people assume that you are either creative or not, so it was refreshing to see this point of view in an Entrepreneurship book. I was confused in the discussion of the left and right brain and other cognitive functions. I'm not familiar with that subject and was easily lost during that reading. If I was too ask the author 2 questions, I would first ask for more information and clarification on everything to do with the left and right brain, as I was particularly confused while reading that. Second, I would ask if they think people are born more naturally creative than others, or if creativity is strictly something you have to work towards and constantly exercise. Lastly, I did not disagree with the author in anything from this reading. Although I was confused for a portion of it, I still immensely enjoyed reading more about the creative process.
No comments:
Post a Comment