Wednesday, January 13, 2016
My Introduction!
Hi everyone! I'm Katherine Andersen, but everyone calls me Kate. My major is tourism, events, and recreation management. I'm from Orlando, Florida, and have lived there practically my whole life. I have worked for Orlando City Soccer Club for almost two years on their Street Team. In this internship, I work various events on behalf of the club to boost brand awareness, do marketing tasks around the office, and, most importantly, work every game day trying to improve fan experiences. I've never played soccer competitively, but my father raised me to be a huge fan of the sport. I am incredibly close to my family, which consists of my mom, dad, and older brother. Along with always having a fun home-life growing up, the four of us have traveled all over the world together. My favorite places include Italy, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, Japan, France, and England. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life in the future, but I know that I need to have the ability to continue my passion for travel.
Labels:
Week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment